cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Pragyani B Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
1111 of 1,303

Hi Everyone,

I have an Indian nationality, but I  moved to the UK in October and have permission to work here. The website provides only two identification methods, use a British passport or a British driving license but I have neither of them. I do have proof of Visa and Resident permit that I could provide for the identity verification. What is the best solution for my case?

Thank you so much,

Pragyani

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1112 of 1,303

Hi Pragyani,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maryam P Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
1113 of 1,303
I have tried to upload my ID but it got rejected and now won’t let me upload again. How can I upload again?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1114 of 1,303

Hi Maryam,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Laura H Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
1115 of 1,303

I need the support staff to help me verify my account so I can start applying for jobs. Please.

The support q&a has not been helpful at all.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1116 of 1,303

Hi Laura,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Fabiola M Member Since: Jan 24, 2021
1117 of 1,303

Hi! I'm having troubles with the ID identification process as there's no other option to choose besides British driving license or passport. In my case it's my resident card which allows me to live and work in the UK. What can I do? It hasn't been possible for me to apply to any jobs because of this. Thank you in advance for your help.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1118 of 1,303

Hi Fabiola,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with the process. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Anchit S Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
1119 of 1,303

I uploaded my ID twice with no verification and now it says max ID reached. 

How do I get it verified? I am a student in the UK but from India.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1120 of 1,303

Hi Anchit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled