cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

maryamyunusp
Maryam P Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
1131 of 1,574
I have tried to upload my ID but it got rejected and now won’t let me upload again. How can I upload again?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1132 of 1,574

Hi Maryam,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
laurahydle
Laura H Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
1133 of 1,574

I need the support staff to help me verify my account so I can start applying for jobs. Please.

The support q&a has not been helpful at all.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1134 of 1,574

Hi Laura,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
1f16aa51
Fabiola M Member Since: Jan 24, 2021
1135 of 1,574

Hi! I'm having troubles with the ID identification process as there's no other option to choose besides British driving license or passport. In my case it's my resident card which allows me to live and work in the UK. What can I do? It hasn't been possible for me to apply to any jobs because of this. Thank you in advance for your help.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1136 of 1,574

Hi Fabiola,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with the process. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
crazyones
Anchit S Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
1137 of 1,574

I uploaded my ID twice with no verification and now it says max ID reached. 

How do I get it verified? I am a student in the UK but from India.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1138 of 1,574

Hi Anchit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
bocharova-sonya
Sonia B Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
1139 of 1,574

Hi there,

I live in London but cannot verify my location in order to apply for UK based jobs. To be more specific, in order to verify my location I need to upload either a British passport (which I don't have, since I'm not a British citizen) or a driving license (which I don't have either). Is there another way to verify my location?

Thank you in advance

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1140 of 1,574

Hi Sonia,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled