cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

lafuser
Laura F Member Since: Oct 25, 2020
1231 of 1,455

Hi I am an Italian designer living in UK for the last 30 years with full Settle Status and permit to work. Upwork website is only asking for UK driving license or UK passport.

My passport is rejected. Has someone had this issue before? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1232 of 1,455

Hi Laura,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
lafuser
Laura F Member Since: Oct 25, 2020
1233 of 1,455

Hi Aleksander

Thank you hopefully this will get sorted!

I can see conversations backdated to 2018 having the same issue. 

It looks like nothing has been done 3 years later? 

7c353ae5
Moritz U Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
1234 of 1,455

Hi Aleksander, I have the same problem as Laura. Could you please have your support team also contact me to verify my ID (German living in the UK with German ID) Thank you

djondinium
1235 of 1,455

Hi Moritz,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
jasim-yousufi
Jasim Y Member Since: Feb 9, 2021
1236 of 1,455

Hello Upwork,

I recently received a popup to verify my location and I was asked to upload a Driving Licence or Passport so that time I closed the popup and start using my profile, but now I want to verify my location and upload my Driving license.

Please guide me on how to do it now?

Attached is the Popup of VERIFY YOUR LOCATION.

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1237 of 1,455

Hi Jasim,

Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the UK so that we can assist you accordingly? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
juancontento
Juan C Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
1238 of 1,455

Hi, Im trying to verify my identity and location. Im based in the UK but dont have a british passport or drivers license, only a residence card. 

It wont let me get verified with this form of ID, is there any way someone can help me with this? 

Thank you! 

djondinium
1239 of 1,455

Hi Juan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
6fc8151a
Ozge C Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
1240 of 1,455

Hello,

I'm a new freelancer in Upwork. The clients I'd like to submit proposal for are looking for a location verification. However, your system asks me to upload either British passport or UK driving license to verify my location. I do not have a British passport either a UK dirivng license. I do have a work permit visa that allows me to work in UK which is a BRP (biometric residence permit) card. I've tried uploading it but system doesn't accept it. Can you help me to sort out verify my location please? Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS