Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1241 of 1,457

Hi Salome and Ozge,

I’ve escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
salomebp
Salome P Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
1242 of 1,457

Hello,

I am a UK resident and have been asked to verify my location using a British passport, however, I am a French national thus couldn't verify the location this way. How else can I prove my location?

michelbartz
Michel B Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
1243 of 1,457

Hi,

I am a french national residing in the UK (Settled status), however the id verification when trying to apply for UK Only job is limited to UK Passport and Driving License.  Is there an alternative to proove eligibility to work in the UK? (i.e. My french passort has my UK address)

Thanks

bstojadinovic
1244 of 1,457

Hi Michel,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
paolo_carabetta
Paolo C Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
1245 of 1,457

I live in London, UK, but I don't have a UK driving license or a British passport. How can I apply for UK only jobs?

bstojadinovic
1246 of 1,457

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paolo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
40b35ab1
Maarten L Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
1247 of 1,457

Hi,

Like many others I need to verify my location in the UK but don't have a British passport or suitable UK driving license (I actually do from Jersey, Channel Islands, but it's not accepting this).

Can someone explain how I verify my location somehow?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1248 of 1,457

Hi Maarten,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
bayomisandy
Sandy B Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
1249 of 1,457
Hi there, I was trying to submit a proposal earlier for a project that's "UK only". Now I am based in the UK, as you can see on my profile, however I don't have a British nationality. Therefore, I am unable to "verify" as it requires a UK driving license or passport. Can anyone help me out?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1250 of 1,457

Hi Sandy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS