cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Frederic M Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
1261 of 1,269

Hi there,

I am a permanent resident in the UK but I do not own a British Driving Licence nor a British Passport. I would like to get help in order to verify my location in the system.

Please let me know what type of legal documents I can provide?

Many thanks in advance for your help

fred

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1262 of 1,269

Hi Frederic,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Iskander F Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
1263 of 1,269

Hello, I've just moved to the UK and currently hold a BRP card. How can I verify my location with a BRP card? Thanks

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1264 of 1,269

Hi Iskander,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Kristiyan Z Member Since: Dec 8, 2020
1265 of 1,269

I am quite unhappy with the way to verify my location. I am an EU national with a pre-settled status and right to work in the UK and yet because of my lack of passport or driving license it is impossible for me to prove it. Why can't I submit my bills or submit my cofnirmation for acquiring pre-settled status?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1266 of 1,269

Hi Kristiyan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Menna H Member Since: Nov 3, 2016
1267 of 1,269

Hi

I am a resident in the UK but I do not have a British Driving License nor a British Passport.
I would like to get help in order to verify my location in the system.

Thank you in advance.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1268 of 1,269

Hi Menna,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Iskander F Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
1269 of 1,269

Hello Alexandar,

I've just moved to the UK and currently hold a BRP card. How can I verify my location with a BRP card? I have already raised the ticket but the link you have sent me has expired. Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS