cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

tchampion80
Tom C Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
1371 of 1,696

I received the error above after I submitted a scan of my passport. Not sure why it was not authenticated but my account is now on hold. How do I re-upload my doc?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1372 of 1,696

Hi Tom,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
leadingedgeltd
Mohammed S Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
1373 of 1,696

Hi is there a direct contact agent as my image of the driving licence to verify the location was not accepted and I got an email saying they've placed a 'hold on my account'. how can i get this verified pls? 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1374 of 1,696

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
slavaaa
Tristan W Member Since: Apr 19, 2021
1375 of 1,696

Hi,

living in uk for 11 years as of now, cant register my account as it asks for UK Passport or UK Driving Licence, im disabled so working from home - therefore i dont hold or use licence/car i born in Latvia (Europe) so my passport is Latvian but its not being accepted what can be done? Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1376 of 1,696

Hi Tristan,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
brunasilva9
Bruna S Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
1377 of 1,696

Hi there!

I'm from Portugal, but live in the UK. I can't apply for 'UK Only' jobs because I don't own a British Passport, nor a driving license. Is there any other way I could verify my location? Maybe with a bank statement? 

Thank you,

Bruna Silva

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1378 of 1,696

Hi Bruna,

Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the UK so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
brunasilva9
Bruna S Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
1379 of 1,696
Hi, yes I am currently living in the UK.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1380 of 1,696

Hi Bruna,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS