cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

nspayroll
Harry B Member Since: May 1, 2021
1421 of 1,839
Hi Joanne. I am receiving the same email as well. As part of the proposal upwork asked me to upload a photo of my passport which was refused and they now won’t let me try again or tell me how to fix it. I only tried once ha!
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1422 of 1,839

Hi Harry,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
preservz
SARATHKUMAR K Member Since: May 3, 2021
1423 of 1,839

Hi Team, please help to verify my profile asap.

Attached BRP copy in UK

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1424 of 1,839

Hi Shaaz, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
preservz
SARATHKUMAR K Member Since: May 3, 2021
1425 of 1,839
Thanks
naf_photographer
Naf C Member Since: May 4, 2021
1426 of 1,839

Hi,

To submit a proposal for a job in London, I need to verify my location. However, the only options given to do so are to upload a Birtish passport or a UK driving's license. While I'm not British and cannot drive, I legally live and work in the country. I have a national insurance number and lots of bills to my name. 

Is there another method to verify my location? 

Thanks in advance. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1427 of 1,839

Hi Naf,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
morganeroux
morgane r Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
1428 of 1,839

I would need to upload my passport (french) but the system seams to accept only british ID since I am locate din the UK. 

So I am stuck at this step of the process I cannot be verified and cannot applied for jobs

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1429 of 1,839

Hi Morgane,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
arianna1994
Arianna B Member Since: May 4, 2021
1430 of 1,839

Hello,

I would like for my ID to be manually verified as well. I am a freelancer based in the UK but neither my passport nor my drivers license are from the UK, so it won't successfully upload them when I try to apply for UK-based jobs.

I await for your response.

Many thanks,

Arianna

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS