Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1461 of 1,702

Hi Xiaocong,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
kidgod
Xiaocong L Member Since: May 13, 2021
1462 of 1,702

Thanks for the assistance!

gizemsai
Gizem P Member Since: May 14, 2021
1463 of 1,702

I couldn't verified my ID card even though I have jpeg version of my ID, system warned me saying ' ID should be photo' which is already a photo. How could I solve this problem? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1464 of 1,702

Hi Gizem,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the verification. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dda53ffc
Florine G Member Since: May 14, 2021
1465 of 1,702

I live in the UK and i need to use the UK only feature but to verify my location i need to submit a UK passport or UK drivers license. I am not British so I don't have any of these but i do have all the correct documents to proceed. How can i go further with this?

andregutierrez22
1466 of 1,702

Hi Florine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork
veronicaver
Veronica O Member Since: May 4, 2021
1467 of 1,702

Method to gather documents as location proof leaves me in disadvantage to apply for offers in the country where I live and pay taxes.

Upwork system just allows to upload driving licence or passport. I live in UK with a permanent residence document issued by the goverment and Upwork is not able to register it.

Please, how I get Upwork to check and verify my location with my legal document so I have the same opportunities than others?

Thanks,

Veronica.

andregutierrez22
1468 of 1,702

Hi Veronica,

We'll have omeone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
blasedesign
Blazej P Member Since: May 15, 2021
1469 of 1,702

Hello, to send proposal to clients who require UK location I have to verify that I am UK resident. Unfortunately upwork requires either UK Passport or UK Driving license.

I don't have any of these so how can I prove that I am in the UK? I am registered sole trader with UTR number, pay taxes every year here etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1470 of 1,702

Hi Blazej, 

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS