cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

sahkhan
Ahsan H Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
1551 of 1,570
I live in London UK, and have right work. I do not have passport or driving license. Can I use my Biometric Resident Permit BRP for verification?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1552 of 1,570

Hi Ahsan,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
a4e68f55
Amber P Member Since: Mar 8, 2021
1553 of 1,570

I just joined upwork and now I'm stuck at location verification.

I live in the UK but I'm not from here. I'm an immigrant. Why can't there be an option list for other international residents? It feels like Upwork is very short minded and difficult toward skilled worker migrants....

tinker_bell3
1554 of 1,570

Hi Amber,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
erbilcelik
Erbil C Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
1555 of 1,570

Hello,

I am also currently based in the UK with a residence permit. Unfortunately, I cannot verify my location since there is no option for the residence permits. Can anyone help me to verify my location in an alternative way since I have neither a British passport nor a driving licence.

Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1556 of 1,570

Thank you for reaching out to us, Erbil.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
umer3333
Muhammad Umer N Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
1557 of 1,570
Hi,

I have tried several times, with my passport, driving licence, but these are not accepted.
Can someone help, or how can i get in touch with support to get this issue resolved?

Thank you
tinker_bell3
1558 of 1,570

Hi Muhammad Umer,

-Joanne
Untitled
umer3333
Muhammad Umer N Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
1559 of 1,570
Thank you
upwork_with_em
Em O Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
1560 of 1,570

Hi, I am a freelancer based in the UK but do not have a UK Passport nor UK driving licence. are there alternative ways to verify myself as UK based.

Thanks,

Emeka