Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1821 of 1,835

Hi Eleni,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
_unique
Alphonse E Member Since: May 18, 2021
1822 of 1,835

Hello, i have difficulties verifying my ID on the platform and I can't find any help as reached the maximum allowable tries.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1823 of 1,835

Hi Aphonse,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
pigeon_girl
Kamila K Member Since: May 21, 2021
1824 of 1,835

Hello,

I have a similar problem to others - I'm a EU national based in the UK (living here for 7 years) and would like to confirm my UK location. However, I only have the EU passport. Is there any other way to confirm the location? Thank you! 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1825 of 1,835

Hi Kamila,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martamic
Marta M Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
1826 of 1,835

Hi Goran,

Could I have someone help me with this as well? I've been living and working in the UK for the past 5 years but only hold a EU passport.

Thanks,

Marta M

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1827 of 1,835

Hi Marta,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
klmnopq
Khayaal M Member Since: May 31, 2021
1828 of 1,835

Hi, same issue here. 

I am currently residing in the UK, don't have a British passport or driving license, but can provide my residence card or proof of status. 

Thanks. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1829 of 1,835

Hi Khayaal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
loreliepratte
Lorelie P Member Since: Jun 1, 2021
1830 of 1,835

Hi Goran - I'm having a similar issue. I'm an EU national working in the UK and would like to have my ID verified. 

Best,

Lorelie

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS