Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

oscariqui
Oscar D Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
521 of 1,574

Hi Bojan,

I've the very same problem. I'm living & working in UK - but i do not hold passport or driving license. How do i raise a ticket or have this verified.

Can you please let me know?

Thank you,

Oscar

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
522 of 1,574

Thank you for reaching out to us, Oscar.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
natalie-whelan
Natalie W Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
523 of 1,574

I'm an Australian living in the UK on an Irish passport. I don't have a british passport or a british drivers license? How can I verify my location?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
524 of 1,574

Hi Natalie, 

I merged your post to this thread. I went ahead and shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your concern.  

-Avery
Untitled
antonio-mendes
Antonio M Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
525 of 1,574

i live in UK but do not have a UK id nor a driving license... how can i verify my location? it says that to access uk exclusive jobs i need to have a UK id or driving license; this is a wild requirement because i have been living in the uk for the past 15 years...

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
526 of 1,574

Hi Antonio,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
wanalytics
Waqas R Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
527 of 1,574

So I have this issue with uploading any verification details as I DON'T have a UK license or passport, only have my danish license and passport, but I live in the UK. How do I get around to upload any form of ID verification?? Surely other people have been through the same issues? 

Waqas

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
528 of 1,574

Hi Waqas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kaanhq
Kaan A Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
529 of 1,574

Dear Aleksandar, 

I have the same problem.  Can somebody also reach out to me? 

Best,

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
530 of 1,574

Hi Kaan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled