cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
611 of 681

Hi Valentina,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your location verification process. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dmitrijs V Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
612 of 681

Hello

I wan to verify my location in the UK, I have an LV passport

613 of 681

Hi Dmitrijs,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Miriam J Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
614 of 681

This is good, but I want to access jobs also in the USA. But my feed is UK jobs only. How can I do that without changing my location to my US address?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
615 of 681

Hi Miriam,

To access worldwide job postings just click on My Job Feed under your default one at the moment. Thank you.

Untitled
Miriam J Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
616 of 681

Amazing Goran,

Thank you muchly. 

-MJ

Gokhan D Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
617 of 681

Hello,

I would like to verify my location in the UK, I have BRP to proof of my legal stay.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

618 of 681

Hi Gokhan,

I have escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Raul C Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
619 of 681

Hi,

I have the same issue. I'm Spanish, I've been living in the UK for more than 5 years. My company is based in the UK and I'm unable to verify my location because I don't have a British passport or a UK driving license.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

620 of 681

Hi Raul,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled