Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
61 of 1,162

Hi Gurgen, 

I'm not sure what you mean here, but it looks like your ID-verification documents have already been approved. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gurgen H Member Since: Mar 12, 2016
62 of 1,162

Hi Avery

do you know what is strange thing?,I shal write I am not sure what Upwork means by requesting location prove, but instead of me, you as a part of upwork team don't have any idea what I mean about the new feature in upwork application ? do you know that Upwork has a new feature ? communicate with you manager please.

find the photo attached and you will see.

KR

Gurgen

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 1,162

Hi Gurgen,

I`ve escalated your concern to our team, one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gurgen H Member Since: Mar 12, 2016
64 of 1,162
many thanks!
Highlighted
Saba N Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
65 of 1,162

So?

Did you get the answer about BRP?

Highlighted
Guido C Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
66 of 1,162

Hello everyone, I am italian but I live in the uk, I don't have any uk driving license or uk passport, but I have an Italian driving license and an Italian Passport, however I am able to prove I live in the uk and I have the right to work here with National Insurance Number or Tax code or Bank statements. Can anyone help me to understand how can I verify my location? 

Thank you very much

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
67 of 1,162

Hi Guido,

I checked and it looks like your location has already been verified, you aren't required to complete location verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dolunay D Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
68 of 1,162

Hi. I have been living in the UK for 6 years as an EU citizen. However according to your page, the ONLY way to prove I am a resident in the UK is by uploading a passport or a driving licence. Both of these are NOT required to be living in the UK or even to be a British citizen so I find it highly discriminatory and confusing. I cannot reach a real person to resolve the issue. Please find ways to prove where one lives not based on discriminatory and arbitrary documents. Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
69 of 1,162

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dolunay.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Thomas M Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
70 of 1,162

Hi I am have ID Verification problems. I am based in the UK (London) but my ID is Greek. Could you please help me solve this problem ?

Best,

Tom

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS