Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
711 of 852

William J wrote:

I have no work permits for the countries I am travelling through as I am not accepting work or money for work in those countries. 

I think you'll find it's not as simple as that, especially if you are in the USA... 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
712 of 852

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
James William M Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
713 of 852

Hi, I want to verify my location in the UK but I don´t have a British passport as I am from Ireland.

I have been living in the UK for over 6 years and UK & Irish citizens are part of the CTA (Common Travel Area) so we don´t need permits etc to work in eachothers countries. How can I verify my account? There is only the option to upload a British passport which I do not have.

Thanks

James

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
714 of 852

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Barbara P Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
715 of 852

Hi, I have been living in London for almost 5 years. I don't have either a UK passport, nor a UK driving licence. Could I prove my ID by sending my bank statement or HMRC correspondence? Thank you , Barbara

716 of 852

Hi Barbara,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Ammar S Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
717 of 852

My business is registered in the UK & I’m based in Switzerland currently. I have a Swiss citizenship but entered details of my business (address etc.).

I got a form to enter verification details and it asked for my British ID or Diriving license. I have none. I only have a Swiss passport and ID.

Please help.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you,

Ammar

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
718 of 852

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ammar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ammar S Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
719 of 852

Hi Bojan! I haven't received any support ticket yet? Could you give me an update? Thanks

720 of 852

Hi Ammar,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS