cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Barbara P Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
721 of 985

Hi, I have been living in London for almost 5 years. I don't have either a UK passport, nor a UK driving licence. Could I prove my ID by sending my bank statement or HMRC correspondence? Thank you , Barbara

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
722 of 985

Hi Barbara,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ammar S Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
723 of 985

My business is registered in the UK & I’m based in Switzerland currently. I have a Swiss citizenship but entered details of my business (address etc.).

I got a form to enter verification details and it asked for my British ID or Diriving license. I have none. I only have a Swiss passport and ID.

Please help.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you,

Ammar

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
724 of 985

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ammar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ammar S Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
725 of 985

Hi Bojan! I haven't received any support ticket yet? Could you give me an update? Thanks

Highlighted
726 of 985

Hi Ammar,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Paraskevi A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
727 of 985
Hi! I am setting up my profile as a freelancer on Upwork and it is asking me to verify my location. I have tried to do it but they only accept UK passport, ID or Driver's license which I don't hold. I have been living in the UK since 2012 and I am wondering if there is any other documents that Upwork would accept in order to verify your location.
Highlighted
728 of 985

Hi Paraskevi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Haroon N Member Since: May 22, 2019
729 of 985

I moved to London a while ago but I don have a British passport or driving licence, as this is the only thing they want me to upload. I hold a pre-setteld status document where i can live and work here for 5 years but it was not accepted when i tried to submit it. So how do I register for UK only jobs?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
730 of 985

Hi Haroon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS