cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Antonio Z Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
831 of 1,158

Hello, I still got no answer from you guys to solve my problem...

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
832 of 1,158

Hi Antonio,

I checked, and I can confirm that your concern has been escalated, and our team has reached out to you to verify your account. Please check your email and follow the link that the team sent to submit your documents for verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Antonio Z Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
833 of 1,158

Hello, I'm still having the same problem, nothing was solved yet. I've received no e-mail and I still cannot apply for the UK Only jobs. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
834 of 1,158

Hi Antonio,

I understand your frustration with this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Farhan B Member Since: May 4, 2020
835 of 1,158

Hi, I moved to UK few months ago and now i have started again my ferelance journey. I need to verify my loaction in UK as i have only BRP. I don't have driving license. Please help me to verify my location with BRP 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
836 of 1,158

Thank you for reaching out to us, Farhan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Oana I Member Since: May 5, 2020
837 of 1,158

Hi I am unable to apply to some jobs because I can't verify my location. I am an EU citizen living in the UK and to verify my location I am being asked to upload my British Driving Licence or my British passport, which is not possible. Are there any other documents I could provide to verify my location? I would appreciate your soonest answer as I plan to apply to some jobs which strictly require my location to be verified. Thanks in advance for your support!

Highlighted
838 of 1,158

Hi Oana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Elaine S Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
839 of 1,158

Hi,

I confirmed my identity by sending in my permanent residency card for the UK and having the visual chat. However, I'm blocked from applying for UK-only jobs. When I click 'verify' I am asked to present a UK passport only.

I assume this must be some kind of mistake because it would be discrimination otherwise. Would anyone be able to help me with the next steps?

Much appreciated. : )

Highlighted
840 of 1,158

Thank you for reaching out to us, Elaine.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS