cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

157d5f80
Arnis M Member Since: May 4, 2020
861 of 1,835

Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't have a british driving licence either which is why I'm kinda stuck in the whole location verification problem

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
862 of 1,835

Hi Arnis, 

You should be able to go through a manual review process and be location verified by providing us a government-issued ID, and a document with proof of residence dated within the past six months. I've shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
157d5f80
Arnis M Member Since: May 4, 2020
863 of 1,835

Ok thankyou, I'll try it now!

dorota_s
Dorota S Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
864 of 1,835

Hi there,I'm a Polish citizen, living in the UK for almost 5.5 years. I've received permanent settled status, which means I eligible to stay and work in the UK. I tried to apply for the U.K. Only job offer and Upwork asks me to provide UK driving licence or UK passport. I don't have any of that. Does it mean that I can't apply for U.K. Only offers or can I upload my settled status instead?

Thanks,

Dorota

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
865 of 1,835

Hi Dorota,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dorota_s
Dorota S Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
866 of 1,835

Thank you

alexbotezat
alexei b Member Since: May 15, 2020
867 of 1,835

Hi,

I am a Romanian citizen, living in UK for 6 years and holding Indefinite leave, how can I verify my location?

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
868 of 1,835

Hi Alexei,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
klbvoiceover
Albina K Member Since: May 18, 2020
869 of 1,835

Hi, I live and work in the UK, but cannot verify my location using passport or driving license since I am an EU national. Are there any other documents I could use to verify my location (i.e. bank statement, bills)?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
870 of 1,835

Hi Albina, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS