Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Patricia C Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
861 of 1,017

Hi,

I'm trying to get verified as a UK freelancer but I'm originally Spanish so I don't have a UK passport or driving license.

Is there a way to get verified showing my tenancy agreement or bills to my name from a UK address?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
862 of 1,017

Hi Patricia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Patricia C Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
863 of 1,017

Thanks for the reply Bojan. However, the link you sent me is glitchy and I can't open a ticket. How should we proceed?

Highlighted
864 of 1,017

Hi Patricia,

Our team will create a ticket for you and you'll receive an email notification once a support request is created.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Paola S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
865 of 1,017

Hi,

I am located in London (UK) but since I am Italian I don't have a UK passport or UK driving licence. How can I verify that I am located here?

Does this mean that I cannot apply for any jobs here in Uk??

Hope somebody can help.

Best,

Paola

Highlighted
866 of 1,017

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paola.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Yeon i Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
867 of 1,017

Hi guys, My client ask for location verification but I neither have a British passport and drive license. Instead, I can provide my visa to prove I am a resident in the UK. Where can I send this? The current job proposal page doesn't accept any other documents other than a passport and drivers licence.

Highlighted
868 of 1,017

Hi Yeon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jake S Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
869 of 1,017

I'm looking for people in the same position as me  - it's similar to this thread) as I do not possess a passport or driving licence as I have not applied as I won't be able to afford a car / to go anywhere at the moment  (hence me using this site).

I live in the UK so there are most of the alternative options don't apply (such as National IDs which have been scrapped here).

If I don't have any ID that contains a photograph how do I get around being verified? I've submitted ticket after ticket in regards to this but continue to just get the same copy and paste statements that look like this

• This ID must include your picture, signature, name, date of birth, and address, with the exception of passports, which don't need your address
  • Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria

Normally I upload a birth certificate and a bank statement which works for PayPal and buying 18+ products. I've even uploaded those documents here in the ticket but they weren't even acknowledged.

I was wondering if there was anyone in the same position, and how you got around it? Or is it a question of losing my account here and trying to start over on another site?

Highlighted
870 of 1,017

Hi Jake,

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS