Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
971 of 979

Hi Nabil,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrien B Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
972 of 979

I'm trying to respond to jobs in the UK. I am French. I live in London. I don't drive a car as it's pointless in London. I've been living here for 10 years+, and have the settled status alongside my French passport. How can I apply for jobs in my country if only UK passports or UK driving licences are accepted? 

Highlighted
973 of 979

Hi Adrien,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you in verifying your location. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kathy D Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
974 of 979

Hi, I would appreciate some advice on how to proceed. I need to verify my location using ID. I do not have a passport nor do I have a valid driving license (it is out of date by about 10 years). What I do have is a government-issued voting ID card that has my photo on it along with my name. I have tried to submit this but the only two options is either under Passport or Driving license and neither accepts this photo ID. Can someone please help me find where I can upload my ID? Please and thank you.

Highlighted
975 of 979

Hi Kathy,

I shared your account details with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Efe K Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
976 of 979

Hi there, I have been living in the UK for 1 year I have work permitted BRP card, but I don't have a UK passport or UK driving license. I need to verify my identity so I can work on Upwork but there is no option for a non-UK document. Can someone please help me asap?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
977 of 979

Hi Efe,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mauro R Member Since: May 15, 2020
978 of 979

Hello, I’m a freelancer, I would like to verify my identity in order to gain access to local job opportunities. I live in UK, but I’m Italian so I don’t have an UK passport or driving licence. But I do have a tenancy contract or other documents to prove that I live in UK. May you help me? Thanks.

Highlighted
979 of 979

Hi Mauro,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS