cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free connects

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1381 of 1,442

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and they added Connects for this interview to your account. Please check your Connects History page for more information. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Emmanuel A Member Since: Dec 4, 2020
1382 of 1,442

Thank you Nikola, I've recieved the connects.

I appreciate your effort in helping me resolve the issue.

Community Leader
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1383 of 1,442

Hi Emmanuel,

Anyone is eligible to get the 10 free connects after being interviewed. It is just a matter of time to be notified that they are added to your connect balance.

Regarding the Rising Talent badge, Once you are eligible for it, An E-mail and notification will be automatically sent to you informing you that you have got the badge. You don't have to do anything after you meet the criteria.

Wish you the best of luck,

Youssef **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Emmanuel A Member Since: Dec 4, 2020
1384 of 1,442

Hello Youssef,

Thanks for always being helpful.

Nice profile too. Smiley Happy

Community Leader
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1385 of 1,442
Thank you Emmanuel, I appreciate it. : )
Raton M Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
1386 of 1,442

Hi Mikko, I am new in this community. So pardon if I sound too naive. Upwork is full of Clients who posts like hundreds of jobs but end up hiring in like 20 of em. Now, you can say we should look for client's background. But upwork doesnt only comprise of Top rated freelancers, there are newbies like us. Lets consider, a client like mentioned above posted a job in a very popular niche, too many freelancers are out there to bid. Consider, It takes 6 connects, if 50 freelancers bid on that, it total sums up to 300 connects upwork has sold to it's freelancers. You can calculate the price of 300 connects. Now if the client ends up hiring no freelancer, just calculate how much money Upwork just made absolutely for nothing! The whole connect concept to me is nothing but a mirage. I hope the community starts seeing these angles too.

Thank you.

Raton.

Elizabeth A Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
1387 of 1,442
Hi everyone,
So I got interviewed for this job "26003445" and I didn't get the free connects. It's been 24 hours. Is there something wrong?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1388 of 1,442

Hi Elizabeth,

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Md Nazmul I Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
1389 of 1,442

Did you accept this interview? You need immediately to accept the interview to get connects.

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1390 of 1,442

Md Nazmul I wrote:

Did you accept this interview? You need immediately to accept the interview to get connects.

A moderator (of the real ones) has already answered her question. Why do you answer what is already clarified?

By the way, to know who you are replying to, you should use "quote".

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS