cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get the connects even winning for interviews

akhter-sameea
Sameea A Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
1481 of 1,741

I have successfully won two interviews, however, until now I did not get my free connects. Please help me how i can have them.

akhter-sameea
1482 of 1,741
Please do let me know. I did not win connects until now
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1483 of 1,741

Hi Sameea,

Connects should be automatically added to your account within next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
akhter-sameea
1484 of 1,741

I did not receive free connects as above mentioned. Do let me know how i can? Please help me

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1485 of 1,741

Hi Sameea,

Can you please send me a private message with the job posts for which you didn't recieve bonus Connects so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
bukhari-wajih
WAJIH B Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
1486 of 1,741

Hi,  I would like to ask if you can award me 10 connects every month for free, based on my performance. I crossed the 1100$ earning mark recently, and every month I work for 100$ + work.   Thanks. Wajih

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1487 of 1,741

Hi Wajih,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, Upwork doesn't offer Connects for reaching a specific amount of earnings. You can check this announcement to learn more about how you can get Connects. 

-Joanne
Untitled
rasy3693
Ashraful A Member Since: Mar 18, 2017
1488 of 1,741

why required 2 connects to submit a proposal for a 5 dollar project? Isn't that a little too much for those of us who are new freelancers? Cutting Upwork 2 connections for a job of only 5 dollars. Upwork is offering 10 Connect freelancers for free every month after just confirming a job interview. Most of the buyer is not interviewing any freelancer by posting the job, the job is hanging in the marketplace for months. Who will answer all this?

hasan_akib
Akib H Member Since: May 3, 2019
1489 of 1,741

Hi, 
I didn't receive free connect after the interview by submitting the proposal. A few days have passed. Still didn't get it. any solution for me?

Thanks and Regards, Akib

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1490 of 1,741

Hi Akib,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS