Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connect issue

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2001 of 2,365

Oleksandr G wrote:

Why didn't I get free connections for the interview invitation?

You have to have sent a proposal originally. If you are invited to apply without having sent a proposal, you don't get free connects

ogorbach7
Oleksandr G Member Since: Mar 2, 2021
2002 of 2,365

Thanks for the clarification

salim-mia
Salim M Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
2003 of 2,365

Greetings!

Hello! Upwork I have faced a little problem. Yesterday I have called an interview with Adam. But I have no free connect against the interview. What's the problem. Please help me. Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2004 of 2,365

Hi Salim,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the Connects to be added to your account. We will send you an email and Upwork notification once they are applied and alternatively, you should be able to see them when you go to your “Memberships and Connects” page under Settings. If you don't see them by tomorrow, please let us know so we can assist you further. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
saleemmuhammad92
Ace Contributor
Muhammad S Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
2005 of 2,365
Same issue, I have won 3 to 4 interviews 3 to 4 days ago but did'nt recieve a single connect.
saleemmuhammad92
Ace Contributor
Muhammad S Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
2006 of 2,365
I have shared my links and screenshots too but no response
luiggi_rosado
2007 of 2,365

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the Connects yet. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
baigbaghi
Waqar Ahmed K Member Since: Apr 11, 2021
2008 of 2,365

Greetings,

Could you please check my profile i win the job interview but couldnot get connects. Please do let me know how to fix the issue.

regards

waqar **Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
2009 of 2,365

Hi Waqar,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the Connects to be added to your account. We will send you an email and Upwork notification once they are applied and alternatively, you should be able to see them when you go to your “Memberships and Connects” page under Settings. If you don't see them by tomorrow, please let us know so we can assist you further. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5a71a01b
Apoorva P Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
2010 of 2,365
Hello, I had applied for a job posting and was called for an interview and I accepted the offer but it has been 4 days but haven't received any connections yet.