cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free connects

abdwork
Najmus S Member Since: Nov 5, 2020
1991 of 2,260

Hello, Its second time I am winning interview but not receiving free connects. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1992 of 2,260

Hi Najmus,

Are you referring to the proposal from a couple of hours ago? Those Connects will be added to your account within 24 hours. You can check this help article for more information about Connects.

Regarding the interview before, could you please send me a private message with more information about it so I can check? Please note that we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d907c7c3
Jagmeet S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
1993 of 2,260
Hi Upwork Team,

Can someone please help, I have stopped receiving Connects from Upwork after responding to around 3-4 interviews recently.

Also, please note that :

• I have Checked after 2-3 days of giving interviews.

•I haven't received more than 70 connects last week.

Thanks!
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1994 of 2,260

Hi Jagmeet,

To clarify, the maximum number of Connects you can receive every 7 days for an interview is 50. That said, I can see you've not reached that either as of today. Could you please let me know which job posts/proposals you're referring to so I could check?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
d907c7c3
1995 of 2,260
Hi Andrea,

Sure, Please refer below jobs:
1) Sci-fi Book Cover Illustration "Blender" and "Procreate" animation software?. (INTERVIEWED 12th Apr)

2)$30 FOR 1 HOUR WORK (Egypt, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, India) (INTERVIEWED 11th Apr)

3) Photoshop/ illustrator Expert for logo designs

Thanks

Please let me know if you need link to this job.
andregutierrez22
1996 of 2,260

Hi Jagmeet,

This works, thank you! I was able to find 20 free Connects you received for the second and third interviews you're referring to. Please check your Reports > Connects History for more info, you can filter by "Free" to find them more easily. As for the first one, one of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
d907c7c3
1997 of 2,260

Hi Andera/Team,

I am again facing the same issue. I have received only 30 connects after responding to 4 interviews recently. Can you please check which one got missed.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,
Jagmeet Singh

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1998 of 2,260

Hi Jagmeet,

Please keep in mind that the maximum number of bonus Connects you can receive in 7 days is 50. Even if you're eligible for more than 50 Connects, they will not be awarded to your profile if all proposals are sent in the 7 days window. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
zohaibsultan007
Ace Contributor
Zohaib S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
1999 of 2,260

Hello,

Good Evening Everyone.....

On 15th ApriI I submitted a proposal & got a response but still, I've not received my 10 free connects as per Up work policy. Can you please resolve such this when I will get it?

Thanks

~Zohaib Sultan

andregutierrez22
2000 of 2,260

Hi Zohaib,

I checked your account and it looks like you've already reached the maximum amount of Connects you can have in your account, which is 200. You can check out this help article for more info.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS