Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects

d907c7c3
Jagmeet S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
1981 of 2,165

Hi Andera/Team,

I am again facing the same issue. I have received only 30 connects after responding to 4 interviews recently. Can you please check which one got missed.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,
Jagmeet Singh

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1982 of 2,165

Hi Jagmeet,

Please keep in mind that the maximum number of bonus Connects you can receive in 7 days is 50. Even if you're eligible for more than 50 Connects, they will not be awarded to your profile if all proposals are sent in the 7 days window. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
zohaibsultan007
Ace Contributor
Zohaib S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
1983 of 2,165

Hello,

Good Evening Everyone.....

On 15th ApriI I submitted a proposal & got a response but still, I've not received my 10 free connects as per Up work policy. Can you please resolve such this when I will get it?

Thanks

~Zohaib Sultan

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1984 of 2,165

Hi Zohaib,

I checked your account and it looks like you've already reached the maximum amount of Connects you can have in your account, which is 200. You can check out this help article for more info.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
zohaibsultan007
Ace Contributor
Zohaib S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
1985 of 2,165

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your mail. 

Kindly check it again because you are talking about my connects right now i have in my account. I am talking about earn connects when you apply for a project and get a response from a client then we earn a free connects. 

The case remain still pending. 

~Zohaib

andregutierrez22
1986 of 2,165

Hi Zohaib,

I understand, apologies for any confusion. Since you already have the maximum number of Connects allowed on your account, you are not able to receive any more Connects.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
lyhen
Jocelyn P Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
1987 of 2,165
I understand, apologies for any confusion. Since you already have the maximum number of Connects allowed on your account, you are not able to receive any more Connects.

mattiullah
Matti U Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
1988 of 2,165

Hi,

I have won 3 interviews yesterday (around 19 hours ago). However, not a single connect was awarded to me for winning those interviews.

I know there is a limit of winning 50 connects per 7 days. But I have only recieved 20 connects previously.

Can anyone help where to put forward this claim?

andregutierrez22
1989 of 2,165

Hi Matti,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the Connects to be applied to your account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mattiullah
Matti U Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
1990 of 2,165

Thanks Andrea for response .I forgot to respond but Yeah I recived the connects later. I guess after 30 hours.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS