Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2341 of 2,367

Hi Hart,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use. You can find more information here

I checked and it looks like you should receive your monthly free Connects in the next 48 hours. If you do not receive your Connects by then please follow up and let us know so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
obinna-okeke
OKEKE O Member Since: Sep 7, 2021
2342 of 2,367
I haven't been receiving free monthly connects for the past 5 months. I only get free connects for responding to interviews. Pls I need help concerning this
egaruth
2343 of 2,367

Hi OKEKE,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and I can see that you already received monthly free Connects for the period you are referring to. Please check your Connects History page for more information. 

Please know that you’ll see your monthly free Connects added at the beginning of your billing cycle. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

~ Nikola

Untitled
80e30c0f
Leming Z Member Since: Sep 9, 2021
2344 of 2,367

Hi, I am a new one .I want to know how to get more connects. 

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2345 of 2,367

Buy them. But before you do that, fix all the errors in your profile, there are too many. And add a portfolio. 

80e30c0f
2346 of 2,367
Thank you
egaruth
2347 of 2,367

Hi Leming,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that as a freelancer you receive free Connects each month to help reach out to more clients. Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 free Connects each month, and Freelancer Plus accounts receive 70 Connects each month (including 10 FREE!). Learn more about Freelancer Plus accounts here. 

Additionally, you can earn Connects in several ways: 

• Register for the first time. You’ll receive 40 Connects to get started. When you complete the Upwork Readiness Test, you’ll receive another 40 Connects — that's 80 FREE Connects!
  • Win an interview. When you submit a proposal to a client, win an interview, and reply, you’ll get a bonus of 10 Connects. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.
  • Complete an Upwork Skill Certification. If you earn an Upwork Skill Certification, you’ll enjoy a one-time Connects bonus.
  • Earn a badge. If you qualify for an Upwork Talent Badge, you may receive bonus Connects with it!

Also as Martina shared you can always purchase additional Connects. You can find more information in this help article

Edited to add:

As you are new to Upwork you may want to check these videos to help you get started:

You can find more useful articles here

~ Nikola

Untitled
80e30c0f
2348 of 2,367
Thank you
0a9130df
Mariam J Member Since: Sep 24, 2021
2349 of 2,367

Hi

I have given an interview but i didnt get any connects. Please help