cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
91 of 1,396

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for your feedback. This is actually something we already have available for our Top Rated talent. You should be able to access this post here for more information and I'll also share your account information with the team so they could reach out to you via email with the link. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alicia A Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
92 of 1,396

That's great! Can you please confirm if I will be able to use the time tracker for the client I bring to Upwork? Thanks.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
93 of 1,396

Hi Alicia,

Yes, you can use the Upwork Time Tracker App to log your hours. For more information about how the Time Tracker works, I'd recommend that you please read this help article

-Joanne
Untitled
Swapnil M Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
94 of 1,396

Hi Katrina,

This announcement is really great and Thanks for it! 

Also besides connect, it will be Awesome to see Upwork reducing the Service fee from 20% to 10% or so, at least for Top-rated freelancers. So pls forward this suggestion to the Upwork Team. This will be the best announcement Upwork can make ever.Thanks!

Kind regards,

Swapnil

Shahid S Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
95 of 1,396

There are projects for that  6 connects are required  to submit proposal. So 10 connects per month are very little to move on.

Community Guru
Mikko R Member Since: Dec 26, 2015
96 of 1,396
Shahid,

Would you like the platform also to do the work for you?

More relaxing that way. Just wait for free money. 😉
Sumreen S Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
97 of 1,396

We want to see the ELANCE Model back for agencies where agencies should be able to add or remove any team member, should be able to assign any task/job to any team member instead of direct hiring by the client.

Ace Contributor
Dushyant S Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
98 of 1,396

Thanks Katrina!

Besides connects, it would be great to get a proper response from the support. 

I have a couple of open tickets with no response. 

I have given one of my team members the full agency admin access and we are still stuck because even the admin access does not allow him to view the reports and financial data. 

Been waiting on the issue for quite a while now.  

With Thanks,
Dushyant

- If you do not fight for yourself, who will?
Sumona M Member Since: Dec 9, 2020
99 of 1,396
Awesome! Thanks Upwork Team
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Abdul Sammad A Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
100 of 1,396

Only 10 connects are added? upwork should provide at-least 100 free connects OR upwork should consider a 2 connects policy for all jobs. Otherwise its hard to survive here because 80% jobs are closed without anybody being hired 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS