Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

zakaria_ra
Zakaria M Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
1931 of 1,964

Dear concern, 

One of the jobs I have sent a proposal has been cancelled and my proposal has been archived but, I didn't receive the connects back. No one was hired for the job.

Please help. 
Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1932 of 1,964

Hi Zakaria,

I would like to clarify that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1933 of 1,964

Zakaria M wrote:

One of the jobs I have sent a proposal has been cancelled and my proposal has been archived but, I didn't receive the connects back. No one was hired for the job.

Are you sure it was cancelled and didn't expire after 30 days? You don't get connects back if they expire.

zakaria_ra
Zakaria M Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
1934 of 1,964

The notifications says the job has been closed or has expired. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1935 of 1,964

Zakaria M wrote:

The notifications says the job has been closed or has expired. 

You don't get connects back when it has expired. Basically, connects are returned automatically. If they don't come back, they were not eligible for a return.

It's really best to not hover over sent proposals. Propose and then walk away and don't even think about the job post until and unless a client contacts you.

c2661ba1
Luna K Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
1936 of 1,964
Hello, I haven't recieved free connects for answering to the few past interviews. Just to check where is the problem.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1937 of 1,964

Hi Luna,

Connects will be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for it to be added to your account. 

-Joanne
Untitled
c2661ba1
Luna K Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
1938 of 1,964
Hi, two days have already passed, and I didn't get my connects.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1939 of 1,964

Hi Luna,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the job post URL you're referring to so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
saleemmuhammad92
Muhammad S Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
1940 of 1,964
Hi there,
Since last 3 days I have won 3 jobs interview but could not receive a single connect. Can anybody help me please.
I reported this issue 2 days ago and shared my jobs links too but no response yet.
Thanks in advance