Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1971 of 2,170

Hi Waqar,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the Connects to be added to your account. We will send you an email and Upwork notification once they are applied and alternatively, you should be able to see them when you go to your “Memberships and Connects” page under Settings. If you don't see them by tomorrow, please let us know so we can assist you further. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5a71a01b
Apoorva P Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
1972 of 2,170
Hello, I had applied for a job posting and was called for an interview and I accepted the offer but it has been 4 days but haven't received any connections yet.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1973 of 2,170

Hi Apoorva,

We are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. For more information about Connects, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1fb082ca
Marie F Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
1974 of 2,170

Didn't receive 10 connects for this interview.

"ASAP 3 slide "road" map design "

Could you please assisst?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1975 of 2,170

Hi Marie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
nabila_pervaiz
Nabila Pervaiz B Member Since: Mar 23, 2021
1976 of 2,170

Hello, Upwork community!
On 11th April, I got a response to my proposal but still, I've not received my 10 free connects as per Upwork policy. Can you please tell me when I will get it?
Thanks

djondinium
1977 of 2,170

Hi Nabila,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further with the Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
abdwork
Najmus S Member Since: Nov 5, 2020
1978 of 2,170

Hello, Its second time I am winning interview but not receiving free connects. 

djondinium
1979 of 2,170

Hi Najmus,

Are you referring to the proposal from a couple of hours ago? Those Connects will be added to your account within 24 hours. You can check this help article for more information about Connects.

Regarding the interview before, could you please send me a private message with more information about it so I can check? Please note that we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d907c7c3
Jagmeet S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
1980 of 2,170
Hi Upwork Team,

Can someone please help, I have stopped receiving Connects from Upwork after responding to around 3-4 interviews recently.

Also, please note that :

• I have Checked after 2-3 days of giving interviews.

•I haven't received more than 70 connects last week.

Thanks!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS