Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2081 of 2,177

Sasubelli wrote:

i am a normal freelancer at upword , this  month i did not receive my 20 clients . can i know when cn i get them .

It's called Upwork, you don't get 20 connects (not clients), you get 10, and you get them on the first day of your next billing cycle, which you can find on your membership and connects page. 

harshith_pro
Sasubelli Member Since: May 3, 2021
2082 of 2,177

that was autocorrect mistake 

. My billing cycle has started but its not geetting updates , i did not get 10 connects in the last month ,not did i get in thi smonty too . Please see my connects history and billing cycle in my attachments . I am not getting them .

df602768
Community Leader
Konstantinos A Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
2083 of 2,177

The Connects (Upwork currency) are 10 every month for the Freelancer Basic plan.

You can upgrade to the Plus plan for 80 connects per month if you like but it will cost you $14.99 per month.

49eaa46f
Jomar D Member Since: May 13, 2021
2084 of 2,177

Hello,

I have a debit card which is already linked to my verified paypal account, however, i use to by connects but it says my payment cannot be process. Just to note, i have a balance in my debit card enough to deduct the amount of connects i use to purchase, please help.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2085 of 2,177

Hi Jomar,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~ Joanne
Upwork
49eaa46f
Jomar D Member Since: May 13, 2021
2086 of 2,177
Thank you for response, i dont know the problem because when im going to
pay the connects i have only option in paypal using debit/credit car, i
dont have credit card but i have debit card the sufficient to pay the
connects, also there is no other option using money from paypal wallet when
buying connects.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2087 of 2,177

Hi Jomar,

Could you try to connect another debit/credit card to your PayPal wallet and try purchase Connects again? If you're still experiencing any problems after this, let me know here.
To learn more about our accepted Billing methods, check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
banyabasak
Dipankar B Member Since: May 4, 2019
2088 of 2,177
I think your profile name and your debit card name doesn't match or bank
server problem.
ahmednaeem23
Naeem A Member Since: May 12, 2021
2089 of 2,177
Hi there! I got 3 interviews request on 12 May but I didn't receive any free connects. Why?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2090 of 2,177

Hi Naeem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS