Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2181 of 2,345

I can assure you:

That is not how this works.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2182 of 2,345

Hi Karishma,

Please know you get 10 free Connects every month so you can continue submitting proposals! You’ll see these free Connects added to your account at the start of your next billing cycle. You can find this date on your Memberships and Connects page under User Settings. You'll also get 10 free Connects for every interview you reply to. If you need to purchase more Connects, you can learn about the billing methods available here.

~Andrea
Upwork
shabih_hassan
Shabih H Member Since: May 31, 2021
2183 of 2,345

i am not getting my free connects as i am wining interviews. what should i do.

edwardwills
Edwardwills A Member Since: Dec 23, 2019
2184 of 2,345
I've encountered a similar problem before. Just be patient, you will get your free connects in a day or two’s time.
wbarkho
Wisam B Member Since: May 31, 2021
2185 of 2,345

Hello,

I sent several proposals today. Within 30 minutes, 2 of the jobs were removed from Upwork. I received emails saying that the jobs were removed because they were "not in compliance with our Terms of Service". Other than the time to submit the proposal, I lost 8 connects on these 2 jobs. Can I get these connects credited back? I don't see why I should lose those connects for a violation by the job poster.

a_lipsey
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
2186 of 2,345

Wisam B wrote:

Hello,

I sent several proposals today. Within 30 minutes, 2 of the jobs were removed from Upwork. I received emails saying that the jobs were removed because they were "not in compliance with our Terms of Service". Other than the time to submit the proposal, I lost 8 connects on these 2 jobs. Can I get these connects credited back? I don't see why I should lose those connects for a violation by the job poster.

You do already automatically receive back connects from jobs that are taken down due to TOS violations. Check your connects history. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours, then reach out to CS, but it will likely be there before then. 

didwaplus_team
Ace Contributor
Samuel N Member Since: Mar 21, 2021
2187 of 2,345

I had an interview yesterday but haven't my connects yet.

lyhen
Jocelyn P Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
2188 of 2,345
I had an interview yesterday but haven't my connects yet.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2189 of 2,345

Hi Jocelyn,

Connects will be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for it to be added automatically.

~ Joanne
Upwork
lyhen
Jocelyn P Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
2190 of 2,345
Ok.. Thank you

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS