cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

sana987
Sana W Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
51 of 2,162

10 connects are less, but something is better than nothing.

meostar
Aqeel M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
52 of 2,162
Agreed with you Mr. Jose,
Basically freelancer are the backbone of Upwork. Upwork management need to introduce and invent a way to stop spam applications rather than charging or eliminating free connects, as well as they need to lift conditions of number of connects to apply for a job.
As much opportunities available to freelancers as much they earn and pay fee to upwork.
At the end thanks Upwork to providing free connects. But honestly these are very little.
luizanbs
Luiza B Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
53 of 2,162
I agree with Jose, 10 connects are not enough for good jobs. I am a new freelancer in upwork and I haven't yet gotten any jobs, although I have bought connects 3 times. When you convert dollars to Brazilian Reais, connects can get very expansive, since one USD today is 5,48 BRL. In addition to that we must pay pay pal fees. It is really hard for new tallented Brazilian folk who want to join upwork.
kinector
Community Guru
Mikko R Member Since: Dec 26, 2015
54 of 2,162
Luiza, no business is built without any investment. Even freelance business.

Got no money, need to spend time. Can take months before you get a penny. Bad idea.

Or go spend a little to increase your chances to get real business going much sooner.
gul_shafi
Shafi U Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
55 of 2,162
Yes you are right Jose.
8ade1cfe
Uma M Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
56 of 2,162

Very encouraging for me to have the information Upwork is giving us connects to apply for jobs. It could be more helpful if Upwork helps us by increasing the connections from 10.

saqibrehman51
Saqib R Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
57 of 2,162

Awesome, a great news to heard. I personally thank the committee and the Upwork team for the support they are going to provide to us.

asifroyseo
Asif R Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
58 of 2,162
Yes,upwork great platform for us,
madeysmartboy
Mohamed Abdullahi H Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
59 of 2,162
Well to here this kind of motivations. And I put more effort to get such connects from upwork community anyway many thanks my upwork.
hafizmzahid
Hafiz Muhammad Zah S Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
60 of 2,162

Awesome,a great news to heard. I personally thank the committee and the upwork team for the support they are going to provide to us

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS