cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

Luiza B Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
51 of 1,396
I agree with Jose, 10 connects are not enough for good jobs. I am a new freelancer in upwork and I haven't yet gotten any jobs, although I have bought connects 3 times. When you convert dollars to Brazilian Reais, connects can get very expansive, since one USD today is 5,48 BRL. In addition to that we must pay pay pal fees. It is really hard for new tallented Brazilian folk who want to join upwork.
Community Guru
Mikko R Member Since: Dec 26, 2015
52 of 1,396
Luiza, no business is built without any investment. Even freelance business.

Got no money, need to spend time. Can take months before you get a penny. Bad idea.

Or go spend a little to increase your chances to get real business going much sooner.
Shafi U Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
53 of 1,396
Yes you are right Jose.
Uma M Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
54 of 1,396

Very encouraging for me to have the information Upwork is giving us connects to apply for jobs. It could be more helpful if Upwork helps us by increasing the connections from 10.

Saqib R Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
55 of 1,396

Awesome, a great news to heard. I personally thank the committee and the Upwork team for the support they are going to provide to us.

Asif R Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
56 of 1,396
Yes,upwork great platform for us,
Mohamed Abdullahi H Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
57 of 1,396
Well to here this kind of motivations. And I put more effort to get such connects from upwork community anyway many thanks my upwork.
Hafiz Muhammad Zah S Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
58 of 1,396

Awesome,a great news to heard. I personally thank the committee and the upwork team for the support they are going to provide to us

Balwant S Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
59 of 1,396

Totally agree! 

Mbarek D Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
60 of 1,396

I totally agree with you, Mr. Jose.

10 Free connects are too little especially for old members. To get a good job, we need at least 6 connects.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS