cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Connects to win more of the work you love

Qpcad Q Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
81 of 1,396

Thank you to the committee and the UPWORKING team for providing us with a free connection.

Myrna E Member Since: May 10, 2020
82 of 1,396
I agree to this
Hafiz S Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
83 of 1,396
Indeed
Anshul C Member Since: Dec 19, 2020
84 of 1,396

Yes good policy 

But they have to give 60 free connects evey month. Then the more  the freelancer can apply or more canb generate revenue to upwork also.

Ace Contributor
Dushyant S Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
85 of 1,396

Hi Katrina, 

This is great news. Any idea if something similar will be announced for agencies as well?

Thanks!

With Thanks,
Dushyant

- If you do not fight for yourself, who will?
Top Rated Manager
Katrina B Top Rated Manager Member Since: Sep 3, 2013
86 of 1,396
Hi Dushyant,
Both agencies and freelancers will receive 10 connects for each interview won from a proposal submitted. We are looking at making improvements to the Agency Plus plans as well. Besides Connects, what other benefits would you like to see?

Katrina
Untitled
Catherine T Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
87 of 1,396
Awesome! Thanks Upwork Team!
Muhammad S Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
88 of 1,396

One Suggestions I have now, is it possible that you can set to two connects required for small or long term job?

Gregory M Member Since: May 1, 2019
89 of 1,396

I really like knowing the dedication Upwork is having for all of us. However, I consider; As a personal opinion, that the waiting time to receive the money or payment (The 5 days) is long, that is, sometimes we need the money as soon as possible, we work for something, but waiting so long for it to be available is a lot , it's 5 days of waiting.

Another thing that I would like to see improved is the possibility of adding a third-party bank account in the United States; If possible, for Freelancers in Venezuela it is a true martyrdom to fight to obtain the maximum possible income.

Alicia A Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
90 of 1,396

Besides more free connects I would like to see the opportunity to bring my client to Upwork with no fees. It doesn't make sense to me to pay the share with Upwork for my client but this client might generate income for Upwork by hiring another Upworker for different needs. Is this concept being considered?
Thank you,

Alicia

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS