cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Information About Client’s Activity on this Job

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1 of 13

As some of you may have noticed already, we added two items to the “Activity on this Job” section of a Job Post: Invites Sent and Unanswered Invites (see screenshot below).

Screenshot_23.png

Invites Sent refers to the number of invites the client has sent for this job post.

Unanswered Invites refers to the number of freelancers who have neither accepted nor rejected the invitation sent to them for this job.

This information gives you more visibility into the activity on a job post and a client’s hiring process before sending your proposal.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
2 of 13

Thanks for this Update, Valeria. Next time I am job hunting, this will come in handy.

Cherita F Member Since: Oct 2, 2015
3 of 13

Sorry! But invites are usually late when they get to you. By the time, the job is old and others who had applied have been selected.

Cherita

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
4 of 13

@Cherita F wrote:

Sorry! But invites are usually late when they get to you. By the time, the job is old and others who had applied have been selected.

Cherita

You cannot generalize only from your own experience. I have a completely different experience with invites.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 13

Speaking as a client: if you see that I have sent multiple invites, don't be discouraged from applying for my job, whether I sent you an invite or not. It probably means that I would like to hire one or multiple freelancers as soon as possible. If the job is still active, you have a good chance at getting hired if you are qualified.

Once I have the people I need for the project, I'll remove the job posting or make it private.

Of course, I can't speak for other clients.

But my strong recommendation to clients is to conscientiously close the job posting or make it private once you have hired the freelancers you need. I make the posting private in case I need to hire more people. That way job seekers don't see it. When the work is done, I take the post down completely.

Praveer B Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
6 of 13

Thanks, I think this will be of great help for freelancers.

Today I saw this:

Proposals: 20 to 50

Last Viewed by Client: 2 hours ago

Interviewing: 34

Invites Sent: 71

Unanswered Invites: 61

And, I got scared Smiley Surprised

Ace Contributor
Aleksandar T Member Since: Oct 5, 2015
7 of 13

This is probably some spam .

Derya Y Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
8 of 13

I am not able to see sent invites. Could you please help me on that? Thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 13

Hi Derya,

Please click on the title of one of the jobs you posted > click the Invite Freelancers tab > Invited Freelancer tab and you'll see a list of freelancers you've invited to bid on your job.

Please check the screenshot below and let us know if you need further guidance.

Invites.png

Muhammad Qaisar R Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
10 of 13

You should also mention whether the client has hired freelancer for the said job or not.