🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Agency profile format
Page options

New Agency profile format

lenaellis
Community Member

Today we are releasing our new agency profiles. Agencies will now be able to better display their skills and expertise in a profile format that helps agencies stand out and showcases the information that we know is important to potential clients. This new layout also clearly distinguishes agency profiles from individual freelancer profiles; as we understand that agencies and freelancers are not the same and having a one-size fits all profile doesn’t work.

The new agency profile includes areas to highlight company information, awards and certificates, featured clients, as well as many other sections that can be customized to be consistent with an agency’s brand and story.  The additional information in the new agency profiles will make it easier for clients to identify similar projects and clients agencies have worked with or completed in the past, along with other relevant details that are helpful for clients when evaluating agencies and making hiring decisions.  

This feature is currently live for agencies to create their profile with this new format. We encourage agency owners to get started today and in July we will begin displaying these new agency profiles to clients.  

Check out the new agency profile layout below.

Agency Profile Images-Facebook-LinkedIn-GIF.gif

41 Comments
2f5ff562
Community Member

It would be cool that you made some changes to the individual profiles as well, maybe play automatically the video when opening the profile, so client can see immediately the work, and we can present at first view our job, or at least a thumbnail to click, i think the play video button is a little hidden. We could use a cover image too... 

raghusharma007
Community Member

Hey Hi there, I am business manager at Dacoders Agile Innovations Agency. It's design and development agency. I'd tried to use this feature of New Agency Profile Format. How can i sort this out. Please send any link/ review the problem. 

Here is link to our agency : 

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/uid/425296007044337664

Many thanks 

Raghu 

arevik_mesropyan
Community Member

HI Lena, thanks for the info. 

I have a question about agency profile banner sizes? Can you give detailed info about sizes? heights and more? 

Thanks in advance.

VladimirG
Community Manager

Hi Raghuraj,

Apologies for the late follow-up on your question. If you're asking about accessing the feature, please speak with the agency owner since they have permission to update the agency profile. Let us know if you need further guidance and we'll be glad to help.

VladimirG
Community Manager

Hi Arevik,

Thank you for posting this question in the Community. As indicated in this Help article, banners may be adjusted to fit the screen of the viewer, this can result in the image being trimmed horizontally or vertically. A high-quality image (recommended size: 3200px by 320px) with little to no text will optimize the display across devices.

timonchev
Community Member

I have problem with our banner, when window is small - anything appear is ok. But when I do it widther - it's no so good 🙂 It's wil be fixed? 

AleksandarD
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your profile banner image is not the recommended size (3200px by 320px). Could you please try uploading a recommended size image and let us know if the issue still persists? 

Thank you.

arevik_mesropyan
Community Member

Thanks 

timonchev
Community Member

Still same issue... it was even better when 3200x600.. but both still not so good for different window width

BojanS
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused to you. I'll share your account information with our team so that they can reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further regarding this issue.

We appreciate your patience while our team is looking into this.