🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Agency profile format
Page options

New Agency profile format

lenaellis
Community Member

Today we are releasing our new agency profiles. Agencies will now be able to better display their skills and expertise in a profile format that helps agencies stand out and showcases the information that we know is important to potential clients. This new layout also clearly distinguishes agency profiles from individual freelancer profiles; as we understand that agencies and freelancers are not the same and having a one-size fits all profile doesn’t work.

The new agency profile includes areas to highlight company information, awards and certificates, featured clients, as well as many other sections that can be customized to be consistent with an agency’s brand and story.  The additional information in the new agency profiles will make it easier for clients to identify similar projects and clients agencies have worked with or completed in the past, along with other relevant details that are helpful for clients when evaluating agencies and making hiring decisions.  

This feature is currently live for agencies to create their profile with this new format. We encourage agency owners to get started today and in July we will begin displaying these new agency profiles to clients.  

Check out the new agency profile layout below.

Agency Profile Images-Facebook-LinkedIn-GIF.gif

41 Comments
berdidi
Community Member

For unknown reason cover images are cropped and pixelated in Agency/portfolio page (screenshot attached).

Edit Project page allow to set crop and save the cover image to 320x240px.

Unfrtunate the same already cropped images are shown as cropped (in different way) and resized again to fit in 463x300px. 

How to make Agency/portfolio cover images non pixelated?

BojanS
Community Manager

Hi Daniela,

While the minimum dimensions for thumbnail images are 400px width x 300px height, a width of at least 1000px is recommended. Please check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

berdidi
Community Member

It is not mater what image size we place as project cover (in Agency/Porfolio/Edit project  page) - upwork automaticaly resize and save it to 320x240px (as project cover). After that in Agency Porfolio page the same image (320x240px) fit in 463x300px image placeholder area.

Your teams could resolve the issue if they save the cover image in higher image size 463x347 (as example).

Check - we could not control process that set project cover image size and Agency Porfolio thumbnail image size.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. 

p_vasilkova
Community Member

Hello Lena! 

I have some questions about new profile view:

1) What image size on portfolo has to be? We made some attempts to fit but we couldn't, images have bad quality in profile.

2) Who are featured clients? What are featured projects? How it has to be chosen?

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Polina, 

I checked your agency profile and your portfolio is showing okay on my end. Is it showing differently on your end, or shouldn't it look something like this? Let us know so that we can assist you further.

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 3.44.15 PM.png

Regarding your question about featured jobs, and clients, you have the discretion of what jobs, and which clients you want to feature in this section of your agency profile. 

p_vasilkova
Community Member
Yes, the pictures are pixeled. Maybe your server send us such a quality
I attached a screenshot

Regards, Polina

dreamingfilms
Community Member

I see that there's no way to add a video link like in the freelancer's portfolios. When will this be added?

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Flavio, 

Thank you for flagging this here. Let me confirm this with the team and we will get back to you with more information. 

toddbetzold
Community Member

Hello,

I just started an Agency page and in the webinar and everywhere online I see the banner image size should be 3200x320 pixels, which I have. However, when I upload it to the profile, it cuts off about half the image. Why is this? Here is the profile:

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~01399f06c67e7b47ba

Thanks,

Todd