🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Agency profile format
Page options

New Agency profile format

lenaellis
Community Member

Today we are releasing our new agency profiles. Agencies will now be able to better display their skills and expertise in a profile format that helps agencies stand out and showcases the information that we know is important to potential clients. This new layout also clearly distinguishes agency profiles from individual freelancer profiles; as we understand that agencies and freelancers are not the same and having a one-size fits all profile doesn’t work.

The new agency profile includes areas to highlight company information, awards and certificates, featured clients, as well as many other sections that can be customized to be consistent with an agency’s brand and story.  The additional information in the new agency profiles will make it easier for clients to identify similar projects and clients agencies have worked with or completed in the past, along with other relevant details that are helpful for clients when evaluating agencies and making hiring decisions.  

This feature is currently live for agencies to create their profile with this new format. We encourage agency owners to get started today and in July we will begin displaying these new agency profiles to clients.  

Check out the new agency profile layout below.

Agency Profile Images-Facebook-LinkedIn-GIF.gif

41 Comments
BojanS
Community Manager

Hi Todd,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with further with this concern.

Thank you for your patience.

berdidi
Community Member

Our agency profile show - 1900 total jobs ONLY 75 competed jobs. We report the issue two months ago and still no resolution.

Work history is very important part of portfolio. Based on information that upwork show about our agency, the clients could calculate that only 4% of our total jobs are completed successful. This is not correct.

When this error will fixed?

VladimirG
Community Manager

Hi Daniela,

I'm sorry about the issue affecting your Work History. I will follow up with our team and make sure you receive an update on your open ticket regarding the status of the fix that will address the core issue and its ETA. We appreciate your patience and please feel free to follow up on your support ticket if you have any further questions. 

ashokbhanderi
Community Member

I have same issue , and had raised ticket, but no one getting it fixed since more then a month....

p_vasilkova
Community Member

Hello Avery!

Please, look at the other pictures, they're pixeled and seem to be bad quality 

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Ashok, 

I have followed this up with the team so that they can look into the issue further. I apologise for the delay and the inconvenience this may have caused you.

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Polina, 

I have escalated your concern to the Upwork Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Flavio, 

I realized I wasn't able to come back to you regarding your question. You should be able to add a video to your agency profile by clicking on the "pencil icon" or the "Add media and website" to your agency's profile overview. 

Let me know if you do not have this option on your agency profile.

dreamingfilms
Community Member

Thanks!

berdidi
Community Member

Two month later - My agency portfolio page still show low quality cropped cover images.

Is anybody working on this?

We are graphics designer and upwork platform do not allow to show quality of our work.

To fix the issue is very easy task.