🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Agency profile format
Page options

New Agency profile format

lenaellis
Community Member

Today we are releasing our new agency profiles. Agencies will now be able to better display their skills and expertise in a profile format that helps agencies stand out and showcases the information that we know is important to potential clients. This new layout also clearly distinguishes agency profiles from individual freelancer profiles; as we understand that agencies and freelancers are not the same and having a one-size fits all profile doesn’t work.

The new agency profile includes areas to highlight company information, awards and certificates, featured clients, as well as many other sections that can be customized to be consistent with an agency’s brand and story.  The additional information in the new agency profiles will make it easier for clients to identify similar projects and clients agencies have worked with or completed in the past, along with other relevant details that are helpful for clients when evaluating agencies and making hiring decisions.  

This feature is currently live for agencies to create their profile with this new format. We encourage agency owners to get started today and in July we will begin displaying these new agency profiles to clients.  

Check out the new agency profile layout below.

Agency Profile Images-Facebook-LinkedIn-GIF.gif

41 Comments
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

So, I happened upon an agency profile that is absolutely selling academic fraud.  No way to flag the agency profile.  Somewhat disturbing.

JoanneP

Hi Mary,

Could you please send me a PM with more information? Thank you!

berdidi
Community Member

Still nothing is changed.

Our agency profile-WORK HISTORY still show 75 completed jobs (instead 1914).

Upwork developers robbed us.

berdidi
Community Member

Nothing happens still June 18, 

Why your developers could not fix the issue?

Why we need agency profile if the information is not correct listed?

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Daniela, 

I'm sorry for the delay in getting these resolved. Please know that that the team is working to resolve the issue. Should there be any updates, the Customer Support Team will reach out to you on your ticket thread should there be any updates or more information about your concern. 

nikitakatz
Community Member

I have a problem with the banner. I've already seen the same issue in comments here but didn't find the solution. So here is the problem: when the window is small, in size close to a tablet screen, the banner looks ok. But when I do it wider, in a full screen — it looks terrible. I made a 3200x320 image, but it crops automatically in a strange resolution when I try to upload it. And the quality is much worse than on your presentation. So I made 3200x590 files. That helped me to fix the width issue a bit. But the quality of the image still looks awful on desktop. It's blurred somewhere and pixelized. I made both 72 DPI and 300DPI, no difference at all. What can I do with it?

berdidi
Community Member

Nothing is changed so far.

Our agency profile-WORK HISTORY still show 75 completed jobs.

Did you stop developing and "Agency profile" support?

AveryO
Community Manager

Hi Daniela, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can reach out to you with an update about your concern. 

berdidi
Community Member

Hi Avery,

From June/2019 your developers are still working on the fix the issue.

We check almost each month what happens and there is still not any progress about.

It is a global issue, because all agencies that have more than 75 complete projects have a hole in their agency work history.

It looks like our agency (we have more than 1,984 projects) have only 75 complete jobs from them.

Thanks

Didi

VladimirG
Community Manager

Hi Didi,

I understand the frustration the issue with not displaying older contracts in your agency's Work History and an extended time for addressing this issue is causing you. While I don't have an update at the moment, I can assure you this issue is being treated by our team as one of the highest priorities and the fix for this issue should be implemented soon. I apologize for the angst and will share your sentiment with our team.