Did you mean: 

New Agency profile format

Arevik M Member Since: May 16, 2019
11 of 41

Thanks 

Ace Contributor
Daniela V Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
12 of 41

For unknown reason cover images are cropped and pixelated in Agency/portfolio page (screenshot attached).

Edit Project page allow to set crop and save the cover image to 320x240px.

Unfrtunate the same already cropped images are shown as cropped (in different way) and resized again to fit in 463x300px. 

How to make Agency/portfolio cover images non pixelated?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 41

Hi Daniela,

While the minimum dimensions for thumbnail images are 400px width x 300px height, a width of at least 1000px is recommended. Please check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
14 of 41

It is not mater what image size we place as project cover (in Agency/Porfolio/Edit project  page) - upwork automaticaly resize and save it to 320x240px (as project cover). After that in Agency Porfolio page the same image (320x240px) fit in 463x300px image placeholder area.

Your teams could resolve the issue if they save the cover image in higher image size 463x347 (as example).

Check - we could not control process that set project cover image size and Agency Porfolio thumbnail image size.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 41

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. 

Untitled
Ace Contributor
16 of 41

Two month later - My agency portfolio page still show low quality cropped cover images.

Is anybody working on this?

We are graphics designer and upwork platform do not allow to show quality of our work.

To fix the issue is very easy task.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
17 of 41

So, I happened upon an agency profile that is absolutely selling academic fraud.  No way to flag the agency profile.  Somewhat disturbing.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 41

Hi Mary,

Could you please send me a PM with more information? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Todd B Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
19 of 41

Hello,

I just started an Agency page and in the webinar and everywhere online I see the banner image size should be 3200x320 pixels, which I have. However, when I upload it to the profile, it cuts off about half the image. Why is this? Here is the profile:

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~01399f06c67e7b47ba

Thanks,

Todd

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 41

Hi Todd,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with further with this concern.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS