cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Agency profile format

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 41

Hi Polina, 

I have escalated your concern to the Upwork Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Daniela V Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
32 of 41

Our agency profile show - 1900 total jobs ONLY 75 competed jobs. We report the issue two months ago and still no resolution.

Work history is very important part of portfolio. Based on information that upwork show about our agency, the clients could calculate that only 4% of our total jobs are completed successful. This is not correct.

When this error will fixed?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
33 of 41

Hi Daniela,

I'm sorry about the issue affecting your Work History. I will follow up with our team and make sure you receive an update on your open ticket regarding the status of the fix that will address the core issue and its ETA. We appreciate your patience and please feel free to follow up on your support ticket if you have any further questions. 

Ace Contributor
34 of 41

Still nothing is changed.

Our agency profile-WORK HISTORY still show 75 completed jobs (instead 1914).

Upwork developers robbed us.

Ace Contributor
35 of 41

Nothing happens still June 18, 

Why your developers could not fix the issue?

Why we need agency profile if the information is not correct listed?

36 of 41

Hi Daniela, 

I'm sorry for the delay in getting these resolved. Please know that that the team is working to resolve the issue. Should there be any updates, the Customer Support Team will reach out to you on your ticket thread should there be any updates or more information about your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
37 of 41

Nothing is changed so far.

Our agency profile-WORK HISTORY still show 75 completed jobs.

Did you stop developing and "Agency profile" support?

38 of 41

Hi Daniela, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can reach out to you with an update about your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
39 of 41

Hi Avery,

From June/2019 your developers are still working on the fix the issue.

We check almost each month what happens and there is still not any progress about.

It is a global issue, because all agencies that have more than 75 complete projects have a hole in their agency work history.

It looks like our agency (we have more than 1,984 projects) have only 75 complete jobs from them.

Thanks

Didi

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
40 of 41

Hi Didi,

I understand the frustration the issue with not displaying older contracts in your agency's Work History and an extended time for addressing this issue is causing you. While I don't have an update at the moment, I can assure you this issue is being treated by our team as one of the highest priorities and the fix for this issue should be implemented soon. I apologize for the angst and will share your sentiment with our team.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS