Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New COVID-19 Job Feed

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 7

UPDATE 9/3/20: The COVID-19 job feed is no longer live

Because of the large and growing number of jobs being posted on Upwork related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have released a new COVID-19 job feed. This feed will make COVID-19 jobs more visible to freelancers who wish to access them and for clients who have an urgent need to get their job filled.

You will see the COVID-19 feed on your side or top rail, as pictured below. The jobs that populate this feed are added by using a simple keyword match. For example, jobs that mention “COVID-19”, “pandemic” or “coronavirus”. As a result, you may see jobs displayed in this feed that are not relevant or related to relief efforts. If you notice a job listed in the COVID-19 feed doesn’t belong, please flag it as inappropriate.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 12.36.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 12.36.52 PM.png

Untitled
Joy R Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
2 of 7

Hey,

I did not find Covid-19 ralated job. Where I find the job ?? thanks 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3 of 7

Hi Joydev, and Khalid,

I checked and it seems that this job feed is already showing on your accounts. Please open the job feed by clicking on the 'COVID-19' category on your account as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Wasi K Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
4 of 7

just click on find jobs and look left side you will see 3 options  

1: COVID-19
2: My Feed
3: Recommended

I attached a screenshot with red selection first one is COVID-19 feed Job "Click on this option"

you will see COVID-19 related jobs

Let me know you got these options

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Khalid Nawaz K Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
5 of 7

Hi

Coronavirus is affecting all over the world and all people are equally disturbed. All world is in lockdown. My suggestion is to open COVID-19 feed for all the countries. So everyone will enjoy the benefit and you can help out the people in that way of humanity.

Highlighted
Joy R Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
6 of 7

Thanks

Highlighted
Heyzel G Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
7 of 7
Thanks!