🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Client My Jobs Dashboard
Page options

New Client My Jobs Dashboard

lenaellis
Community Member

This week we are releasing a new dashboard for clients on the My Jobs page. This new dashboard will help clients track team progress, empower coworker collaboration, and discover new project inspiration, all from one place.

The dashboard experience will evolve as clients go from having no activity or coworkers to varying coworker and activity levels.

If you’re a new client with no coworkers on your account, and haven’t posted a job yet, you must first post a job or save a job post draft to see the dashboard. The dashboard will then display a step by step list of how to get started along with customizable job templates to help you post your first job.

clientdashboard1.png

If you’re a client who has already posted a job on the site, your dashboard will house all the information about your job posts, and will include subsections similar to Jobs Home today: My Postings, My Drafts, My Pending Contracts, and My Contracts.

clientdashboard2.png

If you have coworkers on your account, the dashboard will allow for better collaboration with your coworkers through a new sidebar called Coworkers’ Activity. In this side bar, you can see your coworkers’ job posts and freelancers they have worked with in the past or saved.  This allows clients to rehire trusted freelancers faster and reuse job posts from anybody on their team.

clientdashboard3.png

The new My Jobs dashboard will make working and sharing resources with colleagues more seamless. It will also help individual clients get started faster and organize their existing jobs better. It is only available on desktop at this time. Check out our video on the My Jobs dashboard below:

5 Comments