🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » New Client My Jobs Dashboard
Page options

New Client My Jobs Dashboard

lenaellis
Community Member

This week we are releasing a new dashboard for clients on the My Jobs page. This new dashboard will help clients track team progress, empower coworker collaboration, and discover new project inspiration, all from one place.

The dashboard experience will evolve as clients go from having no activity or coworkers to varying coworker and activity levels.

If you’re a new client with no coworkers on your account, and haven’t posted a job yet, you must first post a job or save a job post draft to see the dashboard. The dashboard will then display a step by step list of how to get started along with customizable job templates to help you post your first job.

clientdashboard1.png

If you’re a client who has already posted a job on the site, your dashboard will house all the information about your job posts, and will include subsections similar to Jobs Home today: My Postings, My Drafts, My Pending Contracts, and My Contracts.

clientdashboard2.png

If you have coworkers on your account, the dashboard will allow for better collaboration with your coworkers through a new sidebar called Coworkers’ Activity. In this side bar, you can see your coworkers’ job posts and freelancers they have worked with in the past or saved.  This allows clients to rehire trusted freelancers faster and reuse job posts from anybody on their team.

clientdashboard3.png

The new My Jobs dashboard will make working and sharing resources with colleagues more seamless. It will also help individual clients get started faster and organize their existing jobs better. It is only available on desktop at this time. Check out our video on the My Jobs dashboard below:

5 Comments
bojana_delic
Community Member

This new dashboard seems great, has a lot of potentials and it looks like it can really help running a business smoothly.

What my team misses the most is a list of people that are currently working, which was under active job posts. Now there are all contracts, but it would be much more helpful to see the ones that are currently working/tracking time.

Is it possible to get that back? Or just to list them first? It would be of great help to us.

Thank you in advance.

jeandevenish
Community Member

It looks promising, when is it going to be released?

BojanS
Community Manager

Hi Jean,

We can confirm that it's already been released to all clients and you can see it by switching to your Client account. Please, click on the picture in the upper right corner of your account and then select your client account in the drop-down menu!

lenaellis
Community Member

Hi Bojana, 

I'm glad you like the new homepage. In your message you mentioned the list of "people that are currently working"

@Bojana D wrote:

...What my team misses the most is a list of people that are currently working, which was under active job posts. Now there are all contracts, but it would be much more helpful to see the ones that are currently working/tracking time....

Are you referring to the Hourly Contracts list? If so, we are actively working on building that feature, and it should be available in several weeks. When released, it will be located under the My Contracts tab. We will update you all when this is available. 

-Lena

4112899b
Community Member

Totally agree. We use the front page/dashboard typically when working to get an overview of what's going on.  The contracts used to line up such that the contracts with the most recent work was shown on top.  Now the order has been changed and this functionality is gone which makes it much harder to get an overview of what is going on.