Today, we have launched a new global navigation and corresponding dropdown menus within Community. We always look for opportunities to better organize our different programs, content, and activities. Please know this is an evolving process, and we look forward to involving community members more.
With this new organization, you’ll find:
- We’ve renamed Updates to Platform
- Within Platform, you’ll find a link to the Upwork platform, release notes for new product features (previously named Product Updates), our feedback and support forums, and our announcements blog.
- Product Updates was renamed Release Notes to better align with its function.
- We’ve renamed Discussions to Forums
- In addition to renaming discussions to forums, we have reordered the forum boards based on activity and moved the support forum to our Platform section.
- You may have noticed when logged in Groups now has dropdown items
- Customized to you, the dropdown options display groups you are part of when logged in. You can now easily access your groups from anywhere in Community by hovering over Groups in the global navigation and clicking on the group you want to visit.
- We’ve created a new section called Workspace
- Workspace currently holds the blog, Career CloseUP, and direct links to the Rate Calculator and the Staying Safe on Upwork Course. We are excited for our Workspace section to evolve as we create new tools and activities to help further your career and work.
- Additionally, we’ve removed FAQs as a dropdown under Academy; you can now find all of the FAQs at the bottom of the Academy homepage. We’ve also removed the options from the Events drop-down as well.
We appreciate your continued support and engagement and look forward to involving you in our upcoming changes and feedback collection.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.