Nov 17, 2022
New Community Navigation
Today, we have launched a new global navigation and corresponding dropdown menus within Community. We always look for opportunities to better organize our different programs, content, and activities. Please know this is an evolving process, and we look forward to involving community members more.
With this new organization, you’ll find:
- We’ve renamed Updates to Platform
- Product Updates was renamed Release Notes to better align with its function.
- Within Platform, you’ll find a link to the Upwork platform, release notes for new product features (previously named Product Updates), our feedback and support forums, and our announcements blog.
- We’ve renamed Discussions to Forums
- You may have noticed when logged in Groups now has dropdown items
- Customized to you, the dropdown options display groups you are part of when logged in. You can now easily access your groups from anywhere in Community by hovering over Groups in the global navigation and clicking on the group you want to visit.
- We’ve created a new section called Workspace
- Workspace currently holds the blog, Career CloseUP, and direct links to the Rate Calculator and the Staying Safe on Upwork Course. We are excited for our Workspace section to evolve as we create new tools and activities to help further your career and work.
- Additionally, we’ve removed FAQs as a dropdown under Academy; you can now find all of the FAQs at the bottom of the Academy homepage. We’ve also removed the options from the Events drop-down as well.
We appreciate your continued support and engagement and look forward to involving you in our upcoming changes and feedback collection.
Update 11/28/2022: We've moved the Support forum back to the 'Forums' by popular demand!
Share this article
This article was submitted by and expresses the views and opinions of the individual listed as the author. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Upwork, and Upwork does not explicitly sponsor or endorse any of the views, opinions, tools or services mentioned in this article, all of which are provided as potential options according to the view of the author. Each reader and company should take the time needed to adequately analyze and determine the tools, practices, and services that would best fit their specific needs and situations.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.