21 of 99

Become Rising Talent Freelancers

Maher S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
22 of 99

Hi Lena and Valeria,

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
23 of 99

Hi Maher,

We've updated the program's requirements so please stay tuned for the upcoming announcement, in which we'll share all the exciting details.

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
24 of 99

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Maher,

We've updated the program's requirements so please stay tuned for the upcoming announcement, in which we'll share all the exciting details.

Then what is this post for?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 99

Jess,

As Lena noted the program is being re-launched but it's going to take a few days to roll it out to all users. As it's being rolled out, we'll be posting more information in the Help Center and notifying eligible freelancers over email.

Sorry about the confusion.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mikhail V Member Since: Sep 22, 2017
26 of 99

Vladimir,

so how to apply?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 99

Hi Mikhail,

Freelancers can't apply to become Rising Talent. If they meet the requirements, they'll receive an email from the team.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Radmila S Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
28 of 99

Hi Lena,

I have joined Upwork more than 30 days ago, and I am eligible for the Rising talent badge, upon all requirements, but I haven't received it yet, I don't know why Smiley Sad

How can I make this happen?

Thank you,

Radmila

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
29 of 99

Hi Radmila,

Having complete and accurate profile, actively submitting quality proposals and delivering great results on contracts are important factors. Your profile visibility is also one factor, make sure that your availability status is up to date. Once you meet the requirements, you will receive an email from the team. You may also refer to this link for further details.

Lanie M
Untitled
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
30 of 99

@Lanie M wrote:

Hi Radmila,

Having complete and accurate profile, actively submitting quality proposals and delivering great results on contracts are important factors. Your profile visibility is also one factor, make sure that your availability status is up to date. Once you meet the requirements, you will receive an email from the team. You may also refer to this link for further details.

I am curious about the proposals bit.

Will Upwork introduce an objective test against which all proposals will be measured, and will all proposals from RT freelancers be checked against this test on a regular basis?

If not, how will Upwork judge whether or not a proposal is "high quality"? Will Upwork survey clients on this issue? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS