Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Kaloyan D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
91 of 99

Hi Goran,

Thanks for restoring my post.

Can you clarify if I qualify for the badge, just to clear out any potential issues before the 48 hours period till I actually see if the system qualifies me?

Regards,

Kaloyan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
92 of 99

Hi Kaloyan,

Unfortunately I can`t share more details about this.
Once a freelancer has qualified for the Rising Talent they will receive the email confirmation.

Untitled
93 of 99

Hi Goran,

48h passed but I didn't receive any email from upwork about rising talent status.

Who should I write to to check what's going on?

Regards,

Kaloyan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
94 of 99

Hi Kaloyan

I`m sorry about the confusion.
Once you have qualified to become a Rising Talent an email confirmation will be sent to you, after 48 hours the badge will be awarded on your profile.

Untitled
95 of 99

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply but you didn't quite answer my question.

Who should I ask why I am not getting the email for rising talent status ? I fulfill all your listed requirements.

Regards,

Kaloyan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
96 of 99

Hi Kaloyan,

Please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically and you'll be notified once you meet the outlined requirements. We can't advise on individual cases but can confirm the system is working as expected. Thank you.

97 of 99

Smiley Happy Hi Vladimir,

It's very nice to write to you guys. You might be answering for ages and not actually helping the people to get what they pay for.

I thought that upwork maintains the level of proffessionalism which guarantees to have a good description of offered features and good support when there is some trouble.

But in the end it's nice that I learn different ways how to tell people what they don't need, thanks for learning me.

Have a nice day support team,

You definitely lost me, and Upwork is on it's way to lose one well paying freelancer,

Kaloyan

Nikolay S Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
98 of 99

Hello Vladimir,

Can you please give me more detailed information why my rising talent badge was removed from my profile ? I think me and my client have paid quite a hefty sum in taxes to Upwork and this badge is the least that can be put as a benefit in my profile. The condition to regularly put proposals is very questionable - what about the freelancers that work for one and the same client for ages like me?

Regards,

Nikolay

Nikolay S Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
99 of 99

The rising talent badge suddenly reappeared on my profile, I thought I am not meeting some of the new criterias. That was odd...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS