cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 99

Hi Reinier,

To follow up on Lanie's post, while we don't measure quality of freelancers' proposals, we believe success comes to those who only submit custom proposals for jobs that fit their skill set. We apologize if our replies created a confusion.

Anton N Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
32 of 99

I'm wondering if I do something wrong with my Upwork profile. I've registered for 26 days, completed 100% my profile, passed Upwork Rediness Test and apply to the project (that fit my skills) every day. And still haven't received an email with invitation to RT program.

Is it an automatic process?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 99

Hi Anton,

You may want to expand your profile title and overview with more information about your skills and experience and make sure you use complete sentences so it's easier to read.

If you meet all the requirements for Rising Talent program, you'll receive a notification as it's being rolled out in your category.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Maher S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
34 of 99

Hi Valeria,

You said that the Rising Talent program is being rolled out in a specific category.

It means that we will have RT badge for a specific field ? can you give us more clarification .

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
35 of 99

Hi Maher,

The program is being rolled out to all categories during several days. Eventually, it'll be available to freelancers in all categories.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Elena N Member Since: Sep 22, 2017
36 of 99

Hi Valeria,

do you think my title and overview is good?

Thank you!

Yogesh K Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
37 of 99

Hello Lena,

I hope you are dong great nowadays.

I met all the above requirements so now how I can get or apply for the Rising Talent Badge?

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,

Yogesh Kumar

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 99

Hi Yogesh, 

Should you be eligible for the Rising Talent Program, you will receive a notification on your account. Please read up on this help article to know more about the program. 

@Yogesh K wrote:

Hello Lena,

I hope you are dong great nowadays.

I met all the above requirements so now how I can get or apply for the Rising Talent Badge?

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,

Yogesh Kumar

-Avery
Untitled
Yogesh K Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
39 of 99

Hello Avery,

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.

I've reviewed this article but when and how I will receive the notification on my account?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

- Yogesh Kumar

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
40 of 99

Hi Yogesh,

As outlined in the Help article Avery shared, if you are selected as a Rising Talent, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program or inviting you to complete your profile to qualify.