cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Rachel T Member Since: Oct 14, 2017
51 of 99

I took the test and it said I passed, and only gave "out of 5" instead of 10, but then said I failed?  I think there was an error...?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
52 of 99

Hi Rachel,

All skill tests are rated on the 1 to 5 scale and I confirm the result you received is correct. You can review these resources and try retaking the test again.

Amanda N Member Since: Sep 18, 2017
53 of 99

Hi, 

Have you resumed badging for Rising Talents yet? I would love to have a badge and have passed the readiness test. 

I think that i meet the requirements for the badge. If not, can you please advise?

Kind Regards,

Amanda

Maher S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
54 of 99

Hello,

Same thing here , I think that I meet all the requirements , Am I eligible for the badge ?

55 of 99

Hi Amanda and Maher,

The Rising Talent program was resumed and this status is assigned automatically, once a new freelancer qualifies for it.

Maher S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
56 of 99

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for your respond; Since we think that we meet all the criteria , It would be great if we can have some guidance to obtain the RT badge.

57 of 99

Hi Maher,

Please refer to the requirements, tips and guidance shared in the Help article linked in my previous post and the information shared in our previous replies to your and other freelancers' comments in this thread, and note that the status is assigned automatically.

Community Guru
Mohammed G Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
58 of 99

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Amanda and Maher,

The Rising Talent program was resumed and this status is assigned automatically, once a new freelancer qualifies for it.

Hi Vladimir,

What about an old freelancer? signed up 1 year ago, and completed one fixed frice job with 5 stars rating, and has 3 ongoing hourly projects?, 100% profile, took 4 exams with top 10% score?

Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
59 of 99

Mohammed,

Freelancers who have been on the platform for a while but don't yet have a Job Success Score can get Rising Talent status provided they meet all the requirements.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jekaterina S Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
60 of 99

Hi there,
I have a question about Rising Talent program. 
I have registed my account long ago (more than one month), but decided to start working on UpWork and completed my profile only now and of course i dont have RT badge and in 99,9% jobs i have this sign (see attachment). Does that mean that i shall suffer fol next 90 days spending hours and days looking for job offers which does not ask RT status?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS