cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
61 of 99

Hi Jekaterina, 

I would recommend that if you think you can finish the job successfuly with your skills and experience, go ahead and bid for the job. You will only see a notification that you do not meet the qualifications set by the client but should still be able to send a proposal for the project. 

There are a lot of success stories here in the community where users didn't meet the requirements set by the client, bid for the project, landed the job, and ended it successfully. Don't let a requirement stop you from bidding, especially if you feel you can do it. 

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Misty R Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
62 of 99

I was recenly badged with Rising talent.  I logged in this morning and it is gone.  Could you please advise me on why this has happened.  My profile is complete and I have been submitting proposals.  Thank you. Misty 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
63 of 99

Hi Misty,

There are several reasons why a freelancer may be no longer Rising Talent:

1. They have a Job Success Score
  2. They have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes.
  3. They haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days
  4. They have a policy violation or other concern pending.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Misty R Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
64 of 99

How would I know which it is?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
65 of 99

Hi MIsty, 

Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm the exact reason why you lost your Rising Talent badge.

-Avery
Untitled
Raja F Member Since: May 10, 2017
66 of 99

I have complete all requirement  for rising talent badge 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228

will somebody help to assign me the badge 

i am waiting for my badge.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
67 of 99

Hi Raja,

If you meet all the requirements, the Rising Talent status will be assigned automatically.

Raja F Member Since: May 10, 2017
68 of 99

but still its not assigned why is it so ? Smiley Sad

Nikita N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
69 of 99

Hello! Can I have a Rising Talent status? I think I fit all the conditions to get it. Best regards, Nikita N.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
70 of 99

Hi Nikita,

Once you are eligible for the Rising Talent Program, you will receive a notification on your account. Please read up on this help article to know more about the program. 

Lanie M
Untitled