cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Nuwan S Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
71 of 99

Hi

I have already fulfilled all those mentioned requirements, When will I get the Rising Talent badge? If there is anything that I should do to get RT badge please review my acount and let me know.

best regards,

samindika

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
72 of 99

Hi samindika,

Note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically once a new freelancer meets all the outlined requirements.

73 of 99
Ok. Noted, but looking at my profile can you please tell me that if there is anything which I should do to achieve RT?
best regards,
samindika
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
74 of 99

Hi Nuwan,

Make sure to follow the advice and tips shared in the Help article you read and note that you're a few contracts away from getting a Job Success Score and possibly becoming eligible for a Top Rated badge.

75 of 99
Ok. Thank you
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
76 of 99

Hi there,

The rising talent was paused when I started and I got my JJS after a while.

What I am wondering now is that one of the perks of the Rising Talent badge is a one-time bonus of 30 free connects. Is it just bad luck for people like me that we never got our badge and no one-time bonus because we started while the program was paused?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
77 of 99

Hi Jennifer, 

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Please know that even when the Rising Talent Program was not paused, some freelancers did not get accepted in the program, and went straight to getting a Job Success Score. 

I checked your account and you have a strong work history. I wouldn't be surprised if you get in the Top Rated Program soon. Keep up the good work, Jennifer!

-Avery
Untitled
Jerickson M Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
78 of 99

I was just wondering why my profile hasnt been on the rising talent up until now. I have $800+ earning, 100% recommendation on 8 jobs, completed the upwork readiness test aswell.

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
79 of 99

Please check this article.

If you fulfill all those stated there, then you will get the rising talent badge automatically. Else contact the customer support directly.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
80 of 99

Hi Jerickson,

Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned. Once you are eligible for the Rising Talent Program, you will receive a notification on your account. Please read up on this help article to know more about the program. 

Lanie M
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS