cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eligibility Requirements for Rising Talent Freelancers

Mohamed H Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
81 of 99

I have just started working on here and hope to get Rising Talented honor to get more success.

But it says there must be Readiness Test.

Do I must have this test and Shall I take more opportunities for this test?

And if possible, please tell me your experiences to get Rising Talent.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Mohamed.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
82 of 99

Hi Mohamed,

In order to qualify for the Rising Talent you will need to:

Please read up on this help article to know more about the program. 

Lanie M
Untitled
Anastasiia P Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
83 of 99

I am sure that I fulfilled all the requirements for achieving RT.  But the status does not appear. Please check my profile. Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
84 of 99

Hi Anastasiia, 

Here are the eligibility requirements to be part of the Rising Talent program: 

You may read more about it here

-Avery
Untitled
Kaloyan D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
85 of 99

Hi Avery,

I noticed your reply to Anastasia and checked the "Become a Rising Talent" help center page that you directed her to.

I have the very same question as she had.

Let's check point by point the requirements and clarify if I fulfill them:

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test (link in email invitation) -  see my profile, I passed it.
  • Deliver great results to your clients - I do this, you can see I am diligent and get regularly paid for almost 1.5 year now. BTW I am soon reaching the 2year mark at upwork and will assess my membership and usage of the system.
  • Complete your projects on time and as promised - I am working on an hourly contract and client is happy with my work.
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials - On my find work page under my profile I see 100%
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date - I am not avaialble for new opportunities since I am dedicated to my current employer.
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects relevant to your skill set - well you see that I am happy with my employer so I don't submit proposals to others.
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service - How to convince you that I adhere to the terms?
  • Have been active in the past 90 days (submitting proposals or delivering work) or have joined in the past 30 days - I am active even now - delivering work each and every work day.

Can you clarify why I still don't have the rising talent badge?

Regards,

Kaloyan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
86 of 99

Hi Kaloyan,

Once you have qualified for the Rising Talent program you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded in up to 48 hours.

Untitled
Charity M Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
87 of 99

Hi there

I share the same sentiment and beleive I should qualify for the rising talent. I do not use the Upwork Desktop anymore after it almost caused my PC to crash due to contant freezing so I just work and my client is happy.

88 of 99

Hi Charity,

Please refer to my comments above about the Rising Talent program.
If your experiencing issues with our desktop app please report them and our team will assist you further.
Keep in mind to always have an official contract with your client in order to be protected.

Untitled
Kaloyan D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
89 of 99

Hi Avery, can you tell me why my post was removed ?

Regards,

Kaloyan

90 of 99

Hi Kaloyan,

I`m sorry about this, your post was removed from our system and not us(moderators), I have just moved it back.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS