Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Feature Mid-Job Feedback

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 39

Hi Ela,

Yes, having payment on the contract in the previous 30 days is one of the criteria that needs to be met in order for the mid-contract feedback option to appear. Recent payments are a clear sign of the contract being active and work being done on it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
32 of 39

Thanks, Valeria.

However, when I go to the contract room, next to the current milestone it says "active".

So the milestone is considered to be active but the contract itself is regarded as being idle at the moment? I'd call that mixed signals.

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.53.45.png

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 39

I understand what you mean, Ela, with the milestone showing as active and I appreciate your feedback. However, active milestone means that it's been funded. It doesn't always mean that any work was completed by the freelancer, reviewed by the client and paid for. Having a recently paid milestone (if the contract is fixed-price) is typically a clear signal that the client has recently received, reviewed and approved the freelancer's work and is therefore able to provide feedback about their experience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
34 of 39

It does not even say "Present".

I do not recommend this mid-feedback, it looks like an ended contract Smiley Sad

Is there a way to remove mid-feedback?

Highlighted
Community Guru
35 of 39

If there are no impacts on Job Success Score, why don't we have the option to remove it?

Highlighted
Community Guru
36 of 39

This image is wrong, it does not display like this, it only displays the feedback.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
37 of 39

Hi Natacha,

You can't remove the feedback at this time, but we are considering adding the ability to publicly respond to mid-contract feedback.

Based on your screenshot, it looks like it's not a Mid-Job feedback. Could you please send me a private message with the contract ID so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
38 of 39

The screenshot that you deleted was posted by Lena lol. All I did was show that it does not look like Lena's example.

Highlighted
Community Guru
39 of 39

Quote: we are considering adding the ability to publicly respond to mid-contract feedback.

I don't want to respond, the mid-feedback I got is great, but I don't like the fact that it does not show the date the contract started and it does not say "present" as the others.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS